I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are compact, lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications – for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
- 316 stainless steel casing
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic
- Viton, EPDM or Buna-N elastomers
- Carbon & ceramic or silicon carbide shaft seals
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2″ and 2″, NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
- PACER WET END ASSEMBLY
- Flange /Shaft Bearing ASSY.
- MODIFIED PACER SHAFT AND BEARING KIT