PACER CLUTCH PUMP, I Series Pacer, 2″
*PACER CLUTCH PUMP FOR DIESEL DRIVE RSW WITH BELT DRIVEN PACER PUMPS
Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are compact, lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications – for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
- 316 stainless steel casing
- fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2″ and 2″, NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- PACER WET END ASSEMBLY
- DIESEL DRIVE PACER PUMP CLUTCH ASSY.
- MODIFIED PACER SHAFT AND BEARING KIT